The Yukon is the smallest and westernmost of Canada’s three federal territories. Whitehorse is the Yukon’s capital and only city. Although the territory’s economy relies heavily on mining, tourism is its second largest industry. Visitors come from all over Canada and around the world to marvel at its natural surroundings. Guides are available for a number of activities including hunting, dog sledding, angling, and kayaking. The aurora borealis is also a major tourist draw, contributing millions of dollars to the Yukon each year.
Why Choose Ancaster Food Equipment?
Ancaster is eager to help businesses in the Yukon maximize their profits and increase sales. We offer steep discounts and promotions year-round on a number of refrigeration models. Our refurbishment process
is one of the most meticulous in the country. It’s not hard to see why so many Canadian businesses trust Ancaster for all their cooling need especially commercial freezers.Here’s what our process entails:
- The unit is thoroughly examined by our team of certified technicians
- Internal components are replaced if they do not meet our rigorous testing standards
- Exteriors are sanded and repainted to eliminate chips, scratches and other aesthetic blemishes
- Unit undergoes a thorough inspection to ensure its condition is the same as new
- The unit is tightly wrapped in vinyl and shipped out to the client
We have such confidence in our workmanship that we back it up with our 100% satisfaction guarantee. Should you run into unexpected problems down the line, you won’t have to worry; Ancaster stays with you every step of the way with our unbeatable warranties on commercial freezers.For more information contact us here